FiveM Store Discord BOT:
- Multiple prefixes.
- Over 120 configuration options in a config file.
- Nearly all channel outputs from the bot can be configured to multiple channels instead of just one.
- Logging Deleted messages.
- Logging Role updates.
- Logging Role edited.
- Logging Command logging.
- Logging Edited messages.
- Logging Channel creates.
- Logging Channel edits.
- Logging Channel deletes.
- Admin Management Have three configuration staff ranks with permission use.
- Admin Management Option to restrict commands with custom permissions.
- Admin Management Tracing of user actions. total mutes, kicks, joins, bans, messages sent, messages deleted.
- Direct Message User Module Receive bot messages and replies.
- Utility Module Member count channel.
- Auto Role Module Assign a group of roles to users when they join.
- Greet Module Welcome messages.
- Greet Module Leave messages.
- Greet Module Option to use fancy embeds on leave and welcome messages.
- Greet Module Option to use welcome/leave image instead of embed or text.
- Language Module Filter words and terms and restrict them.
- Language Module Ability to whitelist roles to bypass the filtered words and terms.
- Level Module Level system (Toggle able).
- Level Module Gain extra Experience from attachments and longer messages.
- Level Module Custom level up messages.
- Level Module Options to remove levels on leave and/or removal.
- Level Module Display rank names for people with certain levels.
- Level Module Send an image with a users rank and Experience
- Ticket Module Ticket system with no restriction on the amount of support roles.
- Ticket Module Tickets get sorted in a category.
- Ticket Module Ability to archive tickets.
- Ticket Module Up to three custom questions to be asked when users create a ticket.
- Auto Reply Messages Ability to reply to a users message automatically. You can make an unlimited amount of these with your own configuration.
- Easy to install Addon commands and extensions. Drag and drop!
- Application System – Configure questions to be completed in a application and have it out put to a HTML file. See images below.
- Server Lock – Got spam accounts joining? Lock down your Discord server by automatically kicking anyone that joins while it’s active (toggled via command).
- Role Reactions – Role reaction allows guild owners to award roles to users when they react to a message. You can add, remove and toggle roles.
- Sticky Messages – The sticky message extensions gives server moderators the ability to have a pinned message at the bottom of the chat until turned off.
- Giveaway System – A super cool giveaway system that does many things to enhance your giveaways.